The Hanged Man










Purple Beanie - Accessorize similar here
Hanged Man Shirt - Black Sanctuary
Blue Jacket - Thrifted similar here
Plaid Hanged Man Tarot Flannel - The Pretty Cult 
(use the exclusive code "kimiperi" at your checkout to save money)
Frilly Socks
Vegan Wulfrun Triple Sole Creepers - Underground

The Hanged Man - This card chose me and describes my current situation perfectly. Letting go something and seeing the world from upside down in a new, different way. There's that utterly pain and anxiety in my chest that time is passing by too fast, whereto it is now telling me to bring the clock to stagnation as conclusion to move forward and to relax my inner pressure.

"When we most want to have our own way, that is when we should sacrifice. When we most want to act, that is when we should wait. The irony is that by making these contradictory moves, we find what we are looking for."




3 comments :